In this global world nothing can be thought without computers and for connecting them we need large and dedicated network based on different Operating System. Post Graduate Diploma in Systems & Database Administration (PGDSDA) programme is a six months(24 weeks) programme designed to fulfill the requirement of skilled manpower in the field of Networking and related technologies especially for installation, configuration & administration of different OS & Servers.
Selection Process & Declaration of Result
Rules for Refund of Course Fees
The course fees paid by the candidate shall be refunded as per the below mentioned rules:
1. The fees shall be refunded only if the candidate applies for the refund or transfer within one week(5 working days) inclusive of the commencement date of the course. Request shall be accepted till 5 PM on the last date.
2. 25% of the course fees shall be deducted, balance fees shall be refunded within 30 days from the commencement of the course. Such cancelled seat will be allotted to the next waitlisted candidate.
3. Any request for refund of fees shall not be entertained after one week (5 working days) inclusive of the commencement date of the course.
Syllabus for Entrance
The Entrance Exam would be conducted in 2 hrs slots and would be of Adaptive Type consisting of Multiple Choice Questions based on the following:
The evaluation methodology consists of continuous evaluation by means of class tests, module end exams, seminars and lab assignment evaluations. There would be a class test, one module exam at the end of each module and project evaluation.
The evaluation of the students is based on the following distribution of the marks:
* Wherein the Project is evaluated only once with the last module and a separate Project Certificate is also awarded.
Further except for last module, other modules are evaluated on 75 marks (project Weightage excluded) and converted to 100 thereafter.
1.The student should have total of 75% attendance in classes in order to be eligible for Participation Certificate of the course. In case attendance falls below 75% a student may still be awarded Participation Certificate on the basis of genuine grounds and their approval from Executive Director.
2.The grade criteria for each module is as follows:
3. As per the Quality Procedures of CDAC, Noida (ISO), the candidates who would be absent/failed in the module end exams will be given one more chance to re-appear in the exam at the end of the program with the permission of Head of School.
4. Every eligible candidate would be awarded Participation Certificate and Performance Statement (which would include Grade Sheet and Project Certificate).
Students have to do ONE project which is the part of the PGDSDA course at the end of the specialization module. The project work is thoroughly evaluated. The project work is allotted 50 marks *, the categorization of which is as follows:
* The project is one part of the total marks assessment which is also mentioned in Evaluation Methodology Section.
The objective of the Placement Cell is to provide PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE to all the students registered with C-DAC, Noida for Career Courses for a duration of 6 months and above subject to certain criteria. Partial List of our recruiters:
PLACEMENT SCHEDULE (TENTATIVE)
For details on Placement Activity, please refer to Guidelines
OPERATING SYSTEM CONCEPTS: Introduction, Process Management, Operating System Structure, I/O Systems, Storage Management
HARDWARE PERIPHERALS: Introduction, Microprocessor, RAM, BIOS Bus, Motherboard, CD ROM, Networking, SCSI, Sound, Video, Assembling, Maintaining, Optimizing & Troubleshooting PC
Network Fundamentals: CCNA Exploration 1
Routing Protocols and Concepts: CCNA Exploration 2
LAN Switching and Wireless: CCNA Exploration 3
Accessing the WAN: CCNA Exploration 4
Red Hat Linux Essentials: RH-033
Red Hat Linux System Administration: - RH-133
Red Hat Network Services & Security Administration: RH-253
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Registration for the course would be done ONLINE. All Candidates (whether paying through DD or through Credit Card) must also send the print out of the application form along with the self-attested photocopies of mark sheets and DD (if mode of payment is DD) so as to reach the below mentioned address by or before 29th Feburary 2012. It is advised to read the General Instructions carefully before filling up the Application Form. Registration Fee is Rs. 300/- per course. Fee can be paid through DD or Credit Card only. DD should be in favor of CDAC, Noida payable at NOIDA. DD prepared should be dated 24th Feburary 2012 or earlier. Any Draft prepared after 24th Feburary 2012 shall not be acceptable. If payment is made through Credit Card then candidate shall be redirected to Payment Gateway of ICICI Bank by S/W wherein candidate can fill necessary details to complete the registration.
In a year, twice as under :
Entrance Exam Venue